- Sugar Rush, LAA’s Nu Style dance group, was invited to perform at Cogent Holdings Limited Annual Dinner & Dance
- 16 visual artists, comprising of 4 children and 12 youths, took part in the Great Egg-venture.
- 3 distinctions, 5 merits for the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) keyboard examinations.
- 2 distinctions, 8 merits for the Trinity College London music examinations.
- 8 distinctions, 17 merits for the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) ballet examinations.
- Children and youth visual artists were commissioned by Dough Culture Pte Ltd to create 5 art works.
- Danzation performed at ChildAid held at the Sands Theatre, Marina Bay Sands, on 5 and 6 December.
- 5 children and youth visual artists participated in Takashimaya’s Christmas Charity Event, ‘The Flying Elephy’, where they coloured the limited edition cabin luggage to help raise funds for BT BAF.
- Children Division performing groups performed two shows for LAA Anniversary at 10 Square @ Orchard Central on 22 and 23 November.
- Mini Monet, an advanced visual arts class, held their If Only It Exists exhibition at 10 Square @ Orchard Central.
- In celebration of LAA’s 6th birthday, Children Division performing and visual arts groups performed at LAA’s Open House on 18 November.
- Danzation was invited to perfom at A night at Voyage – A princely Ball around the world, in front of Prince Albert of Monaco.
- Students from the weekday cohort, under the LAA-BNP Paribas Arts Exposure Programme, held their 1st year-end Graduation Concert & Exhibition at 10 Square @ Orchard Central on 31 October.
- 20 visual artists, comprising of 8 children and 12 youths, were commissioned to create artworks for Fullerton Healthcare Group.
- 24 visual artists, comprising of 17 children and 7 youths, were commissioned to create artworks for Marina Bay Sands 2015 Calendar.
- Danzation and Sri Qaseh Nuraisyah Binte Abdullah from Theatre performed at Tan Chin Tuan Foundation’s ‘More Than Words’ concert.
- In line with Singapore Night Festival, Children Division performing groups, along with Luminous, the youth show choir, performed at the Arts Busk 2014 held at PoMo.
- The guitar students performed at Toa Payoh West CC and Rise & Shine Expo @ Suntec Convention Centre.
- Danzation, LAA’s Latin Ballroom dance group, performed at The Business Times Dream Ball at Marina Bay Sands Ballroom.
- 30 visual artists, comprising of 14 youths and 16 children, took part in the Great Egg-venture, where their painted eggs were displayed around Resorts World Sentosa.
- 3 distinctions, 14 merits, 4 passes for the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) keyboard examinations.
- 4 distinctions, 1 merit for the Trinity College London music examinations.
- 7 distinctions, 9 merits for the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) ballet examinations.
- 4 distinctions, 3 merits for the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) examinations.
- Ripley Twardzik Ching earned a distinction for the Level 2 Acting Solo Grade 5 LAMDA examination.
- Natalie Chew, Grade 5 Ballerina, awarded with the Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing (CSTD) summer scholarship.
- Children Division performing and visual arts groups collaborated to perform two shows for LAA Anniversary at Alliance Francaise on 22 November.
- Children Division performed at the Asian Civilisation Museum, HSBC Corporate Social Responsibility Night, Jurong Regional Library, Ang Mo Kio Regional Library, LG’s Little Psy Meet & Greet and Grant A Wish’s Meet-the-Wish Granters’ session.
- Children Division dance group was commissioned by the Singapore Heart Foundation to perform at the launch of the National Health Week.
- Mini Monet, an advanced visual art class, held their Retrospection exhibition at Goodman Arts Centre’s gallery in January and The Bright and Bold exhibition at The Arts House’s Gallery in November.
- Seven children from the foundation theatre class performed at The Esplanade’s Octoburst! Festival.
- More than 60 children and youths performed an interactive total theatre performance at LAA’s 4th anniversary celebrations for PS, MCCY, Yeoh Chee Yan and Deputy Secretary, MCCY, Rosa Daniels.
- Four Grade 5 ballerinas performed at the Overseas Union Enterprise Ltd’s charity event.
- Nurin Syahmina Sani, a Grade 5 ballerina, was awarded a sponsorship to attend The Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing.
- Eight children from the foundation keyboard class performed at the Keppel Reit’s Christmas lunchtime gig at the Ocean Financial Centre.
- Thirteen children under the Mini Monet arts programme exhibited 15 artworks at the Goodman Arts Centre’s gallery.
- Theatre student Yeo Jing Ying auditioned for School of the Arts (SOTA) and was accepted.
- Theatre students Yeo Jing Ying, Ripley Twardzik Ching and Faustina Maria Christine all obtained distinctions for the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA) acting – monologue exams.
- Youth visual art students invited to exhibit their works at the Singapore Arts Festival’s Kids Arts Village themed Languages and Cultures.
- Three ballet girls scored distinctions in the Royal Academy of Dance ballet exams (Grade 2 – Nurin Syahmina Bte Sani; Primary Ballet – Nur Ria Isabelle Binte Suhimi, Siti Adriana Binte Ramlan). 3 others obtained a merit (Grade 2 ballet – Cheryl Heng and Claire Heng; Primary ballet – Lakchumi D/O Ramamoorthy Reddiar).
- International exposure at the inaugural ChildAid Asia concert in Tokyo in January.
- Two beneficiaries from CHIJ Kellock’s Wolfgang Violin Programme attained distinctions at the Trinity Guildhall examinations for violin.
- Performed at ChildAid concerts in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Ten talented young visual artists from LAA’s Mini Monet programme held their first group exhibition Enigma at The Arts House in 2010.
- Seven ballet girls performed a dance routine at the inaugural Singapore Youth Olympic Games’ indoor segment at SUNTEC and before President Nathan at Tan Tock Seng Hospital’s Sparkle of Life Gala Night 2010.
- Three ballet students, Nurin Syamina Bte Sani, Cheryl and Claire Heng, who only started their training in Nov 2008 were awarded Distinctions for the Royal Academy of Dance Grade 1 examinations.
- Visual Arts student Siobhan Yeow Ying Hong received the Highly Commended Award (Junior Category) at the UOB Painting of the Year Award 2009.
- Young new talent, Mohd Mazwan, was specially mentioned by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong as an example of how the community can come together to play a part to help those in need.